Guys. I got nominated for a blogging award! Whaaaaaa?!
Can you BU-leeeve it?!
Well, I am just incredibly honored. Thank you for this nomination Amanda at Notes from a Newlywed!!
Here are the rules (borrowed from Amanda):
//Link back to the blogger that nominated you.
//Answer the 11 questions requested by the nominator.
//Choose 11 nominees with small followings (from as small as 200 or 2,000).
However, I looked at some other blogs for rules they followed for their Liebster awards and found a lot of people that nominated between 5-11. Since I have not been avidly in the blog world for long and I want to take this award seriously and only give it to the bloggers I feel really deserve it, I am going to follow the 5-11 guideline.
//You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
//You must let the bloggers know they were nominated.
I think these ladies are AMAZING\\ doing great jobs with their blogs\\ and so fun to read. They completely deserve this award:
1. Amanda at Keeping Up With the Jayneses
2. Katharyn at Walk Toward the Fire
3. Katie at A Worker at Home
4. Laura at Mrs. Laura Beth
5. Mariamma at If My Fingers Were Feathers
If any of you ladies have already received a liebster, sorry for doubling up! Just know I think very highly of you. :)
Here are my questions for them:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What blog has most inspired you?
3. What are the three most important things in your life?
4. Did you like English in high school?
5. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
6. What words (saying, verse, phrase, etc.) have meant the most to you?
7. What’s your favorite type of work out (yoga, Zumba, treadmill…)?
8. Is there a certain time of day you generally find yourself writing posts?
9. Would you rather have a dresser or shelves for your clothes…or (AH! there’s no way I would have the patience for this…) do you hang them?
10. What is your go-to sweet treat?
11. What time of day are you most productive?
Want to know a little more about me? Here are my answers to Amanda’s questions:
1. What makes you the happiest? When my hunky husband and sweet little one are home. It does not matter what we’re doing – dishes, laundry, movies, chewing, drooling – I am so happy when my family is with me.
2. What’s your favorite musician or band? Ughh. This question is always so hard for me! I love music! Right now, I have to say the Civil Wars annnd Noah Gunderson. Yum.
3. What guilty pleasure TV show do you watch? The Bachelor/ette. No shame. (Unless my husband walks in ;] )
4. In high school, who were you (the nerd, athlete, etc.)? Umm..that nerd-that-thinks-shes-athletic
5. What is a little-known fact about you? I love sleeping on my stomach. I mourn the loss of this sleeping position while pregnant. MOURN!
6. What do you think is your best quality? Physically? my adorable toes…Emotionally? My ability to forgive quickly
7. In three words, describe your everyday style. mommy-onthe-run
8. All time favorite restaurant? OLIVE GARDEN!! Is that ridiculous? I don’t care. I just love their breadsticks soooo much!!!
9. What is the ultimate date for you? Anything that is a surprise. If everything is taken care of (ie Noah and household stuff) without my knowing and my hubby whisks me away to dinner, a movie, whatever…I just love that kind of date.
10. Do you cook? If so, what’s your go-to, favorite recipe? A hesitant yes…I DO use the oven, and I DO stir things in pots occasionally…but I am so not a natural cook. I’m more of a freezer to skillet girl. I would love to spend more time cooking and building my recipe book but I don’t have the time during this season of our lives. My go-to recipe though, is parmesan porkchops. Yay, Pinterest!
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Anywhere warm. I am so over this outrageous cold! I would love to be in California, soaking up some heat waves right now. *POOF*
————–Post can no longer be continued due to blogger’s sudden absence——————